The call is open to applicants who hold one of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree awarded pursuant to Ministerial decree no. 270/2004 or Ministerial decree no. 509/1999;
- University degree with a minimum duration of three years, awarded pursuant to previous regulations;
- Equivalent foreign degree, recognised as suitable under current legislation.
Students who are about to graduate (i.e. only needing to take the final examination to graduate) may conditionally enroll in a Professional Master’s programme, as long as they graduate before the start of the lessons. If they fail to graduate, their enrollment in the Professional Master’s programme will be cancelled, and no certificates will be issued. Moreover, any fees already paid by the student will not be refunded.
Log into the ESSE3 online platform.
If you are applying for the first time, you must first register in the system.
If you already have a student profile, you must use your username and password. If these have expired and/or forgotten you should request the recovery of your login details following the instructions.
Select “Segreteria > Concorso di ammissione”
from the menu, once logged in, then select “Master in English for International Business and Global Affairs” to complete the procedure.
Once the application procedure is complete, the system will issue a registration receipt with a summary of your details, and you will receive an email confirming that your application has been submitted.
Students with disabilities or Specific Learning Disorder (SLD)/learning disabilities may request auxiliary aids and services if the course they are applying for requires them to pass an admissions test.
The list of admitted students
will be published online on the course’s web page.
The admitted applicants will need to enroll and pay their registration fee by the methods and deadlines indicated in the document (normally within 5 working days of the publication of the list).
Those who do not follow the instructions and fail to meet the deadlines will be considered as having withdrawn, and any vacant positions will be allocated to the next eligible applicant in the list. If that’s the case, the applicant/s in question will be contacted by the Ufficio Master.
BENEFITS FOR GRADUATES
A contribution of €500
towards registration fees is available to graduates enrolling in the 2020/2021 academic year, who gained their Bachelor’s degree at any university within the normal duration of their programme in the 2019/2020 academic year.
How to apply for the €500 benefit
- if the degree was gained at the University of Verona before applying for the Master’s programme, the bonus will be applied automatically;
- if the degree was gained at the University of Verona after applying for the Master’s programme, you will need to apply for the benefit by contacting the Ufficio Master via email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- if you gained your degree at another university, you will need to submit by email (to: email@example.com) a Substitutive declaration and/or affidavit pursuant to Presidential decree no. 445/2000 about your graduation degree, in which you will have to declare:
- the name of the University where you graduated;
- that you graduated within the normal duration of the programme;
- the academic year of enrolment;
- the academic year of graduation. Please attach a scanned copy of a valid ID document.
For points 2 and 3 above, the applicants concerned should apply for such benefit at the time of enrolling, or before the payment of the second instalment is due, if applicable.
ENROLL IN INDIVIDUAL MODULES
Those wishing to take individual modules that are part of the Master’s programme may do so, as long as they meet the relevant entry requirements. In any case, each student can take individual modules for a maximum of 20 CFU credits. The list of available modules, the maximum number of participants, and the required fees are:
- Professional Communication Skills: 400,00 €
- Legal English and Global Affairs: 300,00 €
- Challenges of Global Markets and Businesses: 600,00 €
- Challenges of Wine and Art Markets: 200,00 €
- Mediation and Negotiation: 500,00 €
HOW TO APPLY FOR INDIVIDUAL MODULES
Those wishing to enroll in individual modules will need to apply by filling out the relevant form published on the web page of the course and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the applicable deadlines.
If the Master’s programme does not start, no individual modules will be available.
FOREIGN QUALIFICATIONS AND NON-EU STUDENTS
Non-EU students may apply if they have obtained a foreign qualification that is equivalent in terms of level of studies and content to the Italian qualification required for access to the chosen course.
Applicants who apply online will need to upload the Declaration of Value issued by the Italian Embassy or Consulate based in the country where the degree was awarded, and a copy of the degree certificate. All documents must be certified and officially translated into Italian.
Non-EU citizens residing in Italy must also upload a valid residence permit. Non-EU citizens residing abroad will have to submit a valid residence permit once enrolled. The Scientific Committee of the EIBGA Master shall evaluate the suitability of any foreign qualifications submitted.
APPLICATION HELP DESK
For further information about the application procedure please see the information provided at the Verona University.
To contact the organizers with specific questions please use the form below.