This module focuses on the management of conflicting situations in international negotiations from a linguistic point of view, with a specific reference to the English language. It addresses issues such as the creation and delivery of messages out of conflicting situations, dealing especially with social media communication.
1. Crisis and their Incubation
2. Transitioning from Line Management to Crisis Leadership
3. Creating and Delivering Messages out of Conflicting Situation
4. Implementing Reputation Strategy
5. Critical Thinking in Emergencies
6. Leading People Under Stress
7. Messaging, Blogging and Teewting
8. Crisis HR Rules and the Compassionate Manager
9. Why are Plans Needed?
10. Will Crisis Leadership Replace Line Management?